Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina offers NC real estate brokerage services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have over 50 prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here. CONTACT US TO SELL OR BUY A FARM.
Featured NC Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Roanoke River Duck Paradise in Bertie County, NC - THIS DUCK HUNTERS DREAM property is loaded with ducks and approximately 55 acres with approx 50 acres of impoundments! The impoundments are split into three separate impoundments. Each can be drained separately! Only miles from the Roanoke River, this property has road frontage on 832 NC Highway 45 S in Windsor and close to Hwy 17 and Merry Hill.
- North Carolina Equestrian Ranch for Sale Texas Style! - The ranch has 3 Homes, Professional Arena with Private Apartment, Multiple Barns with over 35 Stalls, Round Pens, Multiple Paddocks, Fenced Pastures, Roping Pen, Cattle Chute, Dog Kennels, Private Lake, Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and much more!
- 448+/- Acres for Sale in Nash County! - This 448 acres of diverse terrain offers everything for the land investor and recreational sportsman and includes open fields, rolling hills, timber, flooded timber, 6 ponds, and loaded with native wildlife. Property is located just outside of Nashville on Sykes Road and Campground Road. Contact us for maps and a showing!
- Gentleman’s Farm for Sale in Granville County NC - Outstanding Gentleman's farm in Granville county! Main house and Guests House! Large working barn includes 3750 sq. ft. shop, drive thru garage doors, 10k pound lift, 800 sq. ft. office, extra guests quarters, bathrooms and too many details to list! Large stocked, pond with frontage on the Tar River. Open fields perfect for horses! This incredible property includes 3- High tunnel growing shelters (about 8,000 sq. ft. of growing space).
- The Gabriel Farm in Zebulon - Wow is right! This is a special farm just minutes from downtown Zebulon and a quick commute to Raleigh! This property was exceptionally well designed by an Award Winning Landscape Architect. Enjoy a gated entry with lush rolling terrain that takes you through scenic beauty at every turn. There are open and fenced pasture area for horses, several barns, private dock, boat house and water features on the lake.
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Triangle Horse Properties for Sale
You’ve made the decision to buy a horse farm in Central North Carolina. You couldn’t have picked a better location. Central North Carolina is a beautiful area with great schools, health care, cultural centers, and recreational opportunities including sports, parks, and entertainment. This area’s ideal weather offers year-around riding and you are in short driving distance to the best our state has to offer in veterinary care, show facilities, equestrian trails, and educational opportunities. Keep reading to find out more on Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale and Surrounding Areas.
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!
Frank Gombatz & Gardner Reynolds are licensed brokers with Fonville Morisey Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. NC land for sale,NC farms for sale,NC ranches for sale,NC realtors Frank Gombatz and Gardner Reynolds,Legacy Farms realtors,Wake County real estate,Orange county real estate, Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale can be found on our website.