Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina offers NC real estate brokerage services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have over 50 prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here. CONTACT US TO SELL OR BUY A FARM.
Featured NC Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Award-Winning North Carolina Wedding Venue Offered for Sale - If you've ever entertained the thought of having income-producing property in the beautiful North Carolina countryside, then there is an opportunity that you won't want to miss. It doesn't happen often that a unique property with a sterling reputation and proven business income becomes available in our area.
- 190 Old Express Road in Louisburg - BEAUTIFUL ROLLING LAND WITH 2 HOMES AND 290+/- ACRES IN LOUISBURG!! AMAZING VIEWS! A CATTLEMAN’S DREAM! Only 15 minutes from Downtown Louisburg, this Scenic Farm has IT ALL With 2 Homes, Equipment Barn 50’x80′, 2nd Barn 80’x130′ with Walk In Freezer, Hoop Barn 20’x50′, Pasture Piping and Waterers, High Tensile Fencing, All ready for Animals! Continue reading
- Apex NC Horse Farms for Sale - 7801 Ragan Road Apex, NC 27502! BRING YOUR HORSES TO THIS IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH BRICK RANCH ON 5+/- ACRES IN APEX! Popular Split Ranch Plan Has a Family Room w/ Masonry Fireplace, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen w/Updates & Breakfast Area. Master Suite w/ Walk In Closet and Master Bath w/ Garden Tub & Shower. This property has been immaculately maintained and conveniently located to shopping, schools and more!
- A True Family Farm Legacy In Chatham County - A TRUE FAMILY LEGACY FARM IN CHATHAM COUNTY! LARGE ACREAGE PROPERTY WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES! A CONSERVATION DREAM in its natural state and owned by the same family for decades! Truly One of the Most Gorgeous Farms in North Carolina! 681+/- Acres of Beautiful Rolling Farm Land in the Silk Hope Area in Chatham County. Open Continue reading
- The Rockbrook Farm in Orange County - SPECTACULAR LEGACY FARM IN ORANGE COUNTY FOR SALE ON OVER 90 ACRES! CALL FOR DETAILS AND A SHOWING! THE ROCKBROOK FARM IS A GORGEOUS HORSE FARM on over 90 Acres, minutes to I40, Shopping + Tanger Outlets and more. Own your dream Country Estate or Equestrian Property! Open fields and pastures, Mature trees, World-Class Bass Continue reading
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farms, ranches, and rural homesteads are different from those cookie-cutter houses that line the streets of the average subdivision. Instead, these rural properties often become the home base, or the legacy, for the family through several generations. It’s where the kids grow up and where the grand-kids and nieces and nephews come to catch a catfish from the pond or take their first pony ride. Read More:
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Triangle Horse Properties for Sale
You’ve made the decision to buy a horse farm in Central North Carolina. You couldn’t have picked a better location. Central North Carolina is a beautiful area with great schools, health care, cultural centers, and recreational opportunities including sports, parks, and entertainment. This area’s ideal weather offers year-around riding and you are in short driving distance to the best our state has to offer in veterinary care, show facilities, equestrian trails, and educational opportunities. Keep reading to find out more on Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale and Surrounding Areas.
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!
Frank Gombatz & Gardner Reynolds are licensed brokers with Fonville Morisey Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. NC land for sale,NC farms for sale,NC ranches for sale,NC realtors Frank Gombatz and Gardner Reynolds,Legacy Farms realtors,Wake County real estate,Orange county real estate, Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale can be found on our website.