Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina offers NC real estate brokerage services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have over 50 prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here.
Featured NC Real Estate
- Willow Springs Mini-farm on 10 Acres - Welcome to the Country at 6407 Wimberly Road in Willow Springs!! Private and secluded Mini-Farm in Willow Springs on almost 10 Acres with plenty of room for the kids and animals! Beautiful custom 3 bedroom brick home with 3100 + square feet, large covered front porch, back deck and screened porch, and 2 car garage. The large family room with gas fireplace..Read More...
- Utopia Plantation in Chatham County - 1963 Alton King Road is a Gorgeous Chatham County Farm with 148 +/ - Acres! Charming completely Renovated Home has Modern, Open Kitchen w/ SS Appliances, Huge Family Room w/ FP, Large Dining Room w/ FP and 3 Oversized Bedrooms. The Master Suite Has Fantastic Views Of The Grounds.
- Wendell 24+ Acres with Pastures and Pond - Relax & Enjoy the Peaceful Surroundings on 24.4 Acres! Large Open Floor Plan w/ Huge Custom Windows Overlook Acres Of Huge Trees, Garden Pond, Mature Forest and Pastures. Kitchen W/ Custom Cabinets & Sold Surface Counters & Rosewood Floors. Deck, Patio, Barns, Field & Walking Trails, Creeks! Easy Access to Hwy 64. I-540, Shopping & More!
- The Gabriel Farm in Zebulon - Wow is right! This is a special farm just minutes from downtown Zebulon and a quick commute to Raleigh! This property was exceptionally well designed by an Award Winning Landscape Architect. Enjoy a gated entry with lush rolling terrain that takes you through scenic beauty at every turn. There are open and fenced pasture area for horses, several barns, private dock, boat house and water features on the lake.
- Louisburg, Franklin County, North Carolina Land for sale - Working Organic Livestock farm with TWO HOMES and ACREAGE!!! Very private farm with out buildings, office, fenced pasture, water systems, all on 33+ acres so bring the horses and animals! Only minutes to Louisburg and quick commute to Raleigh! Featured home is 3 br/2 bath well-maintained modular w/SS appliances and open floor plan, and large screened in porch. The 2nd Home is a 3 br/1 ba well-maintained brick home with nice back deck and FULLY FURNISHED!
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Farm, Ranch, & Land Investment Seminars
Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina is hosting and presenting its next Farm, Ranch, and Land Investment Seminar at 7980 Arco Corporate Drive, Ste 105 in Raleigh on March 22, at 11:45. Participants must register here first. Hear industry professionals speak on Land Investments vs. the Stock Market, Forestry Issues, Buying and Selling Land, Pond and Wildlife Management, Timber Deeds, Easements, 1031 Exchanges, applying for Land Loans and much more. Read more…
Farmland in North Carolina
The backbone of America was built on open, arable farmland – the rich, black soil that represented centuries of accumulation of biomass like leaves, shrubs and even whole trees. This soil, still being “built” when European farmland was rapidly being depleted by crops, remains a mainstay of this nation’s wealth, with individuals, businesses and investment firms pinning their hopes for a rich financial future on land our forefathers cleared and planted, often with a single plow and a mule. Read more.
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!