Featured NC Real Estate
- Occoneechee Treasure - The Occoneechee Treasure is a unique property composed of approximately 1400 Acres located in the very heart of the Occoneechee Neck and is nationally known as one of the finest deer hunting areas in the South and the #1 ranked county for deer harvest in the state. As part of the renowned Thornbury Plantation hunting preserve land, the 1400 acres that is being sold is truly exceptional. Lodging for 12 and beautiful log home are in place.
- Grace Cove Estate at Falls Lake - COMING SOON! Exquisitely Designed Estate Home on 30 plus private acres near Falls Lake! Heavily wooded, gated, paved drive, 8000 plus square feet, pool and more! This exceptional property is located just minutes from Falls Lake and close to both Raleigh and Durham. Built in 2008, the custom 5 bedroom, 7 full bath home offers all of the amenities, outdoor porches and patios, pool and jacuzzi, custom waterfall and Koi pond and extensive landscaping throughout.
- 620 Winter Breeze Court in Raleigh-Mini Horse Farm - Outstanding views of the back pasture await you each day as you have your coffee! PRIVATE-PRIVATE-PRIVATE! You can't even see the home from the road. Extra large living room with custom stone fireplace and first floor master! Three garages for the extra cars or work shop and one bay in the basement is now the perfect rec-room!!
- Fox Spring Farm in Black Horse Run - FOX SPRING FARM IN BLACK HORSE RUN IN BAHAMA! PRIME HORSE FARM AND LOCATION! Hands down the prettiest horse farm in Black Horse Run! This AMAZING property has been well maintained and the brick home with approximately 3800 sq. ft. is a must see! Paddocks, fenced pasture, barn, storage, garage with bonus and much more!
- Deep River Farm in Chatham County - 17 ACRE PRIVATE LAKE! The Deep River Farm in Chatham County is an exceptional property with approximately 200 acres, 2 homes, and nestled on the Deep River! This storybook farm setting is very secluded yet only miles from the quaint town of Goldston and shopping. Wildlife and fishing are abundant here with many opportunities for the serious angler in your private lake or on the Deep River, and there are multiple places for wildlife viewing or deer stands.
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farmland in North Carolina
The backbone of America was built on open, arable farmland – the rich, black soil that represented centuries of accumulation of biomass like leaves, shrubs and even whole trees. This soil, still being “built” when European farmland was rapidly being depleted by crops, remains a mainstay of this nation’s wealth, with individuals, businesses and investment firms pinning their hopes for a rich financial future on land our forefathers cleared and planted, often with a single plow and a mule. Read more.
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!