Featured NC Real Estate
- 1174 Acres of Prime Timberland in Warren County - If you are looking for a great long term timber investment this is it! The exceptional tract has a vast amount of growing timber along with road frontage and great road system for access, a large 130+ acre duck swamp and excellent deer and turkey hunting and more! As part of the Purdue Foods, LLC parcel totaling 1,296.52+/- acres, the breakdown is as follows:
- 3532 Little Mountain Creek Road, Oxford NC - Very Nice Cabin and Mini Farm for sale on Over 9 acres in Stovall! Located about 15 Minutes North of Oxford off Hwy 15, this Property has a Private Location Close to Large Pond on Adjacent Property. Huge Family Room w/ Wood Panel Walls, 2 Additional Bedrooms with Carpet.
- 405 Deer Pond Way, Siler City NC - Executive home on 23+ private acres remodeled in 2012! This genteel yet rural oasis has it all -circle drive, grande foyer, gourmet kitchen, expansive rooms, private quarters for guests or In-laws in basement and detached guest cottage w/own living, office, bed, bath & kitchen. Smartly-designed layout, large porches with balcony views from main house & guest house to heated pool.
- 5401 Buffaloe Road, Raleigh Horse Farm - Rare opportunity to have your horses in town! The Colonial Home offers the best of country living right in the heart of Northeast Raleigh! 3 large bedrooms, formal areas, open kitchen with breakfast area that overlooks the pasture in the back, huge family room with fireplace and more! The outdoor areas feature blackboard fencing, expanded deck and over-sized garage, beautiful landscaping and electric entry gate.
- Grace Cove Estate at Falls Lake - Exquisitely Designed Estate Home on 30 plus private acres near Falls Lake! Heavily wooded, gated, paved drive, 8000 plus square feet, pool and more! This exceptional property is located just minutes from Falls Lake and close to both Raleigh and Durham. Built in 2008, the custom 5 bedroom, 7 full bath home offers all of the amenities, outdoor porches and patios, pool and jacuzzi, custom waterfall and Koi pond and extensive landscaping throughout.
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farm, Ranch, & Land Investment Seminars
Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina is hosting and presenting its next Farm, Ranch, and Land Investment Seminar at 7980 Arco Corporate Drive, Ste 105 in Raleigh on August 3rd, at 11:45. Participants must register here first. Hear industry professionals speak on Land Investments vs. the Stock Market, Forestry Issues, Buying and Selling Land, Pond and Wildlife Management, Timber Deeds, Easements, 1031 Exchanges, applying for Land Loans and much more. Read more…
Farmland in North Carolina
The backbone of America was built on open, arable farmland – the rich, black soil that represented centuries of accumulation of biomass like leaves, shrubs and even whole trees. This soil, still being “built” when European farmland was rapidly being depleted by crops, remains a mainstay of this nation’s wealth, with individuals, businesses and investment firms pinning their hopes for a rich financial future on land our forefathers cleared and planted, often with a single plow and a mule. Read more.
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!