Featured NC Real Estate
- Sunrise Ridge Farm in Creedmoor - This is a 14 acre mini-farm only minutes from Creedmoor with beautifully maintained pasture and mature, healthy fescue grass. Completely fenced with top quality white vinyl 3 board fencing (all posts sunk in concrete) there are also two double gates on the property for easy trailer/tractor access.
- Raleigh Horse Farms for Sale - This 10.35 acre Raleigh Horse Farm for sale is fenced w/electric gate; welded horse-safe wire encloses 5-acre pasture and large shed for equipment, horses or parties with great views of timbered, rolling terrain. TRUE TOWN AND COUNTRY ESTATE – only minutes to shopping, great schools, healthcare, and 20 minutes to RDU!
- Siler City Farm for Sale - AMAZING! The Dorsett Farm 305 Acres in Chatham County! Development opportunity, dream home, pool, pond, fencing, multiple outbuildings, too many features to list! MAJOR TIMBER INVESTMENT ON PROPERTY! 815 Harold Hackney Road, Siler City, NC 27344 ($685,000 with 12 acres $2,400,000 with 305 acres)
- Oak Lawn Plantation for Sale in Oxford, NC - Likely Built in the late 18th or 19th century, the Oak Lawn Plantation is one of Granville County's few former plantations that offers the largest and earliest surviving collection of structures in the county. Buildings include home, smokehouse, barn, packhouse, former dwelling, former kitchen and so much more! All on +/- 14 Acres.
- Pleasant Garden, NC Horse Farm on 15 acres - PRICE REDUCTION to $649,000! A Beautiful 6000+ sq foot log home and barn with pasture; a move-in-ready horse farm for sale in Pleasant Garden, Guilford County NC! Hardwood floors, porches, back deck, hot tub, pool, stone & beam accents, 3 floors, offices, extra large kitchen, master suite with luxurious master bath with 6ft oversized Whirlpool Tub and steam shower and more.
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farmland in North Carolina
The backbone of America was built on open, arable farmland – the rich, black soil that represented centuries of accumulation of biomass like leaves, shrubs and even whole trees. This soil, still being “built” when European farmland was rapidly being depleted by crops, remains a mainstay of this nation’s wealth, with individuals, businesses and investment firms pinning their hopes for a rich financial future on land our forefathers cleared and planted, often with a single plow and a mule. Read more.
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!