Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina offers NC real estate brokerage services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have over 50 prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here.
Featured NC Real Estate
- North Carolina Equestrian Ranch for Sale Texas Style! - The ranch has 3 Homes, Professional Arena with Private Apartment, Multiple Barns with over 35 Stalls, Round Pens, Multiple Paddocks, Fenced Pastures, Roping Pen, Cattle Chute, Dog Kennels, Private Lake, Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and much more!
- GORGEOUS FARM AND LAND INVESTMENT JUST MINUTES TO CHAPEL HILL - 94 Acres of Rolling land and Charming Old Home Setting! Oak Trees, Pine Trees and Wildlife Abound here in this Very Private and Rural Paradise. Timber Management Program in place. Soil Reports Available! Road frontage on Old Greensboro with entry gate on Carl Durham Road.
- Utopia Plantation in Chatham County - Within this 150 acres of paradise, there are 70 acres of hay fields, 50+ acres of pines and native forest, the Deep River, two creeks, a fishing pond, a newly built hay and equipment barn, a renovated grain barn used as a care takers house on its own services, plus a horse barn with five acre fenced pasture, a work shop with four rooms, two car garage and a recreation room with full bath and partial kitchen.
- Horse Farm with Barnmaster Barn on 40 Acres For Sale NC Chatham County - The Equestrian Facilities are State of the Art. Please contact us for a detailed list and specifications. The property is centrally located in the State for easy travel to and from Equestrian Events and enables Clients to reach you easily. Areas are being seeded now for spring green up!
- The Gabriel Farm in Zebulon - Wow is right! This is a special farm just minutes from downtown Zebulon and a quick commute to Raleigh! This property was exceptionally well designed by an Award Winning Landscape Architect. Enjoy a gated entry with lush rolling terrain that takes you through scenic beauty at every turn. There are open and fenced pasture area for horses, several barns, private dock, boat house and water features on the lake.
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Farm, Ranch, & Land Investment Seminars
Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina hosts and present Farm, Ranch, and Land Investment Seminars at 7980 Arco Corporate Drive, Ste 105 in Raleigh. Hear industry professionals speak on Land Investments vs. the Stock Market, Forestry Issues, Buying and Selling Land, Pond and Wildlife Management, Timber Deeds, Easements, 1031 Exchanges, applying for Land Loans and much more. Read more…
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Farmland in North Carolina
The backbone of America was built on open, arable farmland – the rich, black soil that represented centuries of accumulation of biomass like leaves, shrubs and even whole trees. This soil, still being “built” when European farmland was rapidly being depleted by crops, remains a mainstay of this nation’s wealth, with individuals, businesses and investment firms pinning their hopes for a rich financial future on land our forefathers cleared and planted, often with a single plow and a mule. Read more.
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!