Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina loves to sell farms and work with families and that’s why we do what we do! We offer NC real estate brokerage and marketing services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have dozens of prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here. CONTACT US TO SELL OR BUY A FARM.
Featured NC Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Churchwell Downs Farm in Sanford - PRICE REDUCTION TO $995,000! 2700 +/- Square Foot Main House with Pool, Rental House or Second Home for Family, 2 Ponds, Horse Barn and more! 4134 & 4128 Smith Road in Sanford! Don’t miss this opportunity to own this fantastic family farm in Sanford! Previously used as a horse and cattle farm, the opportunities are Continue reading
- Lillington Estate Home on 20+ Acres with Pond - (JUST SOLD!) MUST SEE PROPERTY! Photos don’t do justice to this prime estate property in Lillington! This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath custom home is on 21+ acres! This home is loaded with upgrades and custom features throughout! The home sits on 11+ acres and has a beautiful stocked pond. Adjacent is the 10 Acre Continue reading
- Just Listed 638 Acres Land for Sale in Chatham County - (UNDER CONTRACT) This 638 Acres Tract is located in Southern Chatham County in the Goldston area. This massive tract has a great road system and recreational trail systems throughout. There is ample road frontage on both Bonlee Carbonton Road and Goldston Glendon Road with the main access on Bonlee Carbonton Road. Several ridges and creeks Continue reading
- 365 Acre Legacy Family Farm in Broadway - (JUST SOLD) LIVE THE DREAM ON THIS LARGE 365 +/- ACRE LEGACY FAMILY FARM! Enjoy Open Pastures, Vista’s, Multiple Ponds and Outstanding Views Throughout! Charming Farm House Renovated in 2013! Multiple Barns, Shop, Outbuildings, Greenhouse, and Storage. Multiple Wells and Septic Systems and Plenty of Sites for Additional Homes. Family Owned for Decades and Presently Continue reading
- Duck Hunting Property for Sale in Castalia - DUCKS DUCKS GEESE! 21 +/- Acre Duck & Deer Hunting property close to Bunn, Castalia, Louisburg, Spring Hope and Nashville! Build your cabin here! 21 +/- Acre property close to Bunn, Castalia, Louisburg, Spring Hope and Nashville! Property has about 10 acres of open water – marsh habitat and great hunting for ducks and geese! Continue reading
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farm & Ranch Marketing Videos: What Makes us Unique for Marketing Your Specialty Property?
Watch one of our custom HDTV Style Video Productions and see how we customize each property presentation and will tell the unique story of YOUR FARM!
Need help Developing a Farm or Recreational property?
We have a visionary team to help develop and manage your land, farm or recreational property. Cabin builders, grading companies, pond construction and more! Call for details.
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Farms, ranches, and rural homesteads are different from those cookie-cutter houses that line the streets of the average subdivision. Instead, these rural properties often become the home base, or the legacy, for the family through several generations. It’s where the kids grow up and where the grand-kids and nieces and nephews come to catch a catfish from the pond or take their first pony ride. Read More:
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Triangle Horse Properties for Sale
You’ve made the decision to buy a horse farm in Central North Carolina. You couldn’t have picked a better location. Central North Carolina is a beautiful area with great schools, health care, cultural centers, and recreational opportunities including sports, parks, and entertainment. This area’s ideal weather offers year-around riding and you are in short driving distance to the best our state has to offer in veterinary care, show facilities, equestrian trails, and educational opportunities. Keep reading to find out more on Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale and Surrounding Areas.
Farm, Ranch, and Land Management Services NC
Managing a property to bring on the market for sale can be a daunting task. Our team and contractors can help you with bush-hogging, spraying of fields, fence lines and pastures, general landscaping services and more. We also have an extensive referral list of contractors we work with for barn and fence repairs, pond and dam work, and generally any type of farm management services you might need help with. Read more:
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!
Frank Gombatz & Gardner Reynolds are licensed brokers with Fonville Morisey Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. NC land for sale,NC farms for sale,NC ranches for sale,NC realtors Frank Gombatz and Gardner Reynolds,Legacy Farms realtors,Wake County real estate,Orange county real estate, Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale can be found on our website.