Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina loves to sell farms and work with families and that’s why we do what we do! We offer NC real estate brokerage and marketing services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have dozens of prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here. CONTACT US TO SELL OR BUY A FARM.
Featured NC Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Classic Legacy Estate Property in Creedmoor 115 Acres - Don’t miss this Classic Legacy Estate Property at 1593 Hwy 15 in Creedmoor on 115.55 Acres! So close to Raleigh and high growth areas, yet far enough out to be the perfect secluded country getaway for your family. Classic 2088 +/- sq. ft. home is ready to be renovated (and a big project!) but a Continue reading
- Chatham County Executive Farm - Chatham Counties Finest Executive Farm! This unique property features a custom restored home, barns, lake cottages, full-scale shop, fenced pastures for animals and a NINE acre stocked lake! This one-of-a-kind Chatham County dream property sits on approximately 98 acres and is now used as a camp. 2326 & 2340 Jessie Bridges Road, Siler City, NC Continue reading
- Louisburg 42 Acres with Home Site - (SOLD) $285,000! Beautiful 42 acres just North of Louisburg in Franklin County! Great access from 401 North and nice trail system throughout. Partially wooded and partially cleared, this is the ideal tract for a private country home site or cabin. Food plots, grape vines, and lots of character with diverse topo also make this a Continue reading
- Chatham County 184 Acres on Walter Bright Road and 15-501 - Prime Chatham County Land Tract with Road Frontage on Both Hwy 15-501 and Walter Bright Road! Close to both Pittsboro and Siler City, this is also Convenient to RTP, Chapel Hill, Apex and Southern Pines/Pinehurst! This Gorgeous Tract has Rolling Terrain and is Heavily Wooded with both Mature Pine and Hardwoods. Preliminary Soils Work Shows Continue reading
- Belews Creek 59 Acres - Great residential development opportunity in Belews Creek near Greensboro! 59+/- acres of prime land in a highly desired development area is now on the market for $1,500,000. Call for details. $1,500,000 Photo Gallery Touch on the first image to click through the pictures at your leisure. Scroll through to see more at the bottom of Continue reading
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farm & Ranch Marketing Videos: What Makes us Unique for Marketing Your Specialty Property?
Watch one of our custom HDTV Style Video Productions and see how we customize each property presentation and will tell the unique story of YOUR FARM!
Need help Developing a Farm or Recreational property?
We have a visionary team to help develop and manage your land, farm or recreational property. Cabin builders, grading companies, pond construction and more! Call for details.
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Farms, ranches, and rural homesteads are different from those cookie-cutter houses that line the streets of the average subdivision. Instead, these rural properties often become the home base, or the legacy, for the family through several generations. It’s where the kids grow up and where the grand-kids and nieces and nephews come to catch a catfish from the pond or take their first pony ride. Read More:
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Triangle Horse Properties for Sale
You’ve made the decision to buy a horse farm in Central North Carolina. You couldn’t have picked a better location. Central North Carolina is a beautiful area with great schools, health care, cultural centers, and recreational opportunities including sports, parks, and entertainment. This area’s ideal weather offers year-around riding and you are in short driving distance to the best our state has to offer in veterinary care, show facilities, equestrian trails, and educational opportunities. Keep reading to find out more on Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale and Surrounding Areas.
Farm, Ranch, and Land Management Services NC
Managing a property to bring on the market for sale can be a daunting task. Our team and contractors can help you with bush-hogging, spraying of fields, fence lines and pastures, general landscaping services and more. We also have an extensive referral list of contractors we work with for barn and fence repairs, pond and dam work, and generally any type of farm management services you might need help with. Read more:
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!
Frank Gombatz & Gardner Reynolds are licensed brokers with Fonville Morisey Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. NC land for sale,NC farms for sale,NC ranches for sale,NC realtors Frank Gombatz and Gardner Reynolds,Legacy Farms realtors,Wake County real estate,Orange county real estate, Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale can be found on our website.