Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina offers NC real estate brokerage services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have dozens of prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here. CONTACT US TO SELL OR BUY A FARM.
Featured NC Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- 10 Acres and a Pond for Sale - Very Nice 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Ranch Home On Over 10 Private Acres. The Large Living Room Opens to the Dining Area & Kitchen. This Split Ranch Plan Offers the Master Suite on One Side & the 2 Guest Rooms on Other. Walk Outside on the Deck that Overlooks the Private, Stocked Pond & Continue reading
- Apex NC Horse Farm for Sale near Jordan Lake! - Exquisitely Designed Newly Constructed Carriage House and Picturesque Equestrian Property with 21 Acres! Amazing Transformation from Previous Ownership! Perfect Retreat Property with Private Setting w/ Access to Jordan Lake! Well Manicured Grounds with Private Garden and Pond. State of the Art Technology in Home including Solar, Tesla Charger, Security w/ Cameras and More! 6 Stall Continue reading
- Legacy Equestrian Farm for Sale in Durham - AMAZING FAMILY EQUESTRIAN FARM WITH TWO HOMES AND 2 PONDS on 43.8 ACRES! INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY! Welcome to the Lyondale Farm in Durham North Carolina! The Lyondale Farm, a well-known landmark in Durham was formed in 1943 and originally consisted of 650 acres and was part of the Cameron Plantation, which was a land grant Continue reading
- Land for Sale on Cornwall Road in Granville County NC - Turn-Key 163 +/- Acres Agricultural and Timber Farm in Beautiful Granville County! Income Producing Farm! Rolling Terrain with a Combination of Open Fields and Mature Timber! Classic Old Homesite with Log Barns Outlined by Towering Mature Oaks and other Hardwoods. Existing Farm Paths Make Easy Access along with Plenty of Road Frontage on Both Cornwall Continue reading
- Farms for Sale Chatham County NC - (JUST SOLD)! Have you been looking for Farms or Land for Sale in Chatham County, NC with a pond and home with plenty of land? This property on 654 Center Church Road, Pittsboro NC is only 35 minutes to Apex, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill and 40 minutes from Raleigh and could be your Continue reading
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farm & Ranch Marketing Videos: What Makes us Unique for Marketing Your Specialty Property?
Watch one of our custom HDTV Style Video Productions and see how we customize each property presentation and will tell the unique story of YOUR FARM!
Farms, ranches, and rural homesteads are different from those cookie-cutter houses that line the streets of the average subdivision. Instead, these rural properties often become the home base, or the legacy, for the family through several generations. It’s where the kids grow up and where the grand-kids and nieces and nephews come to catch a catfish from the pond or take their first pony ride. Read More:
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Triangle Horse Properties for Sale
You’ve made the decision to buy a horse farm in Central North Carolina. You couldn’t have picked a better location. Central North Carolina is a beautiful area with great schools, health care, cultural centers, and recreational opportunities including sports, parks, and entertainment. This area’s ideal weather offers year-around riding and you are in short driving distance to the best our state has to offer in veterinary care, show facilities, equestrian trails, and educational opportunities. Keep reading to find out more on Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale and Surrounding Areas.
Industrial Hemp Production in NC | Legacy Farms and Ranches of NC
Will this affect open land in North Carolina? Read more and look for more information coming soon on hemp stores, hemp farms, hemp jobs, hemp oil, seeds, permits and NC hemp processing.
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Farm, Ranch, and Land Management Services NC
Managing a property to bring on the market for sale can be a daunting task. Our team and contractors can help you with bush-hogging, spraying of fields, fence lines and pastures, general landscaping services and more. We also have an extensive referral list of contractors we work with for barn and fence repairs, pond and dam work, and generally any type of farm management services you might need help with. Read more:
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!
Frank Gombatz & Gardner Reynolds are licensed brokers with Fonville Morisey Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. NC land for sale,NC farms for sale,NC ranches for sale,NC realtors Frank Gombatz and Gardner Reynolds,Legacy Farms realtors,Wake County real estate,Orange county real estate, Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale can be found on our website.