Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina loves to sell farms and work with families and that’s why we do what we do! We offer NC real estate brokerage and marketing services to Central North Carolina landowners. We have dozens of prime farm and ranch properties to choose from. Many have homes with lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Serving Central North Carolina, our brokers comprised of Gardner Reynolds and Frank Gombatz of Fonville Morisey have over 50 years combined experience and millions of dollars in past marketed and sold properties. See new listings here. CONTACT US TO SELL OR BUY A FARM.
Featured NC Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Charming Farm House on 9.76 +/- Acres and Pond! - Charming Farm House on 9.76 +/- Acres! Enjoy Country Living w/ this 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Ranch Home W Sep Room Over Det. Garage! This Open Floor Plan Has a Large Living Room, Kitchen & Dining Area, Family Room w/ Fireplace & Master Suite + 2 Additional Bedrooms. Detached Garage w/ Permitted Room & Continue reading
- Equestrian Living in Portofino! - ENJOY HAVING YOUR HORSES AT HOME!! Build your dream home on this beautiful 2.77 acre spread in fabulous Portofino subdivision! This well planned out equestrian community offers the finest of amenities for the horse lover (see the Portofino website). Extensive facilities include the massive equestrian center, pool and residents center, nature and riding trails and Continue reading
- Forest Moon Farms in Liberty - PRICE DROP! Wonderful Opportunity to Own an Income Producing Organic Produce Working Farm in Liberty! Live the North Carolina Dream on this Beautiful 16 +/- Acre Property! Large Stone Fireplace in Cabin Style Home w/ 2 Beds & 2 Baths. Fully Functional Produce Facility w/ Growing Tunnel, Barns, Sheds, Irrigation and More! Open Pasture for Continue reading
- 59.76 Acres with Cabin on Cedar Creek Road in Franklinton - BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY AND CABIN IN FRANKLINTON! Bring Your Horses! Perfect Weekend Retreat with Amazing Pavillion for Entertaining! Presently Used as a Horse Farm and Cattle Farm but Property Has Development Potential! Build Your Custom Home Here! The Rolling Terrain and Bottom Land is Perfect for Trails and Riding. Horse Barn in Place with Small Bathroom Continue reading
- Granville County 154.7 Acres on Bruce Garner Road - (UNDER CONTRACT) Outstanding Timber and Development Potential! Heavily Wooded Land Tract with Over 154 Acres! Outstanding Timber and Development Potential. Towering Mature Oaks and Pine Timber with Lots of Privacy and Pond. Approx 1 Mile to Wake County Line. Near Many New Developments, This Tract is less than 15 Minutes to Shopping in Wake Forest Continue reading
Browse more land for sale in NC.
Legacy Farms and Ranches is a brand that you can trust with qualified agents that know farm, ranch, and land properties.
For decades, the rural lifestyle is what we live and know. From sporting properties to equestrian estates, Legacy Farms and Ranches has an experienced and professional staff here to serve you with all of your brokerage and NC real estate marketing needs. How much is my farm worth? How about my family land portfolio?
Farm & Ranch Marketing Videos: What Makes us Unique for Marketing Your Specialty Property?
Watch one of our custom HDTV Style Video Productions and see how we customize each property presentation and will tell the unique story of YOUR FARM!
Farms, ranches, and rural homesteads are different from those cookie-cutter houses that line the streets of the average subdivision. Instead, these rural properties often become the home base, or the legacy, for the family through several generations. It’s where the kids grow up and where the grand-kids and nieces and nephews come to catch a catfish from the pond or take their first pony ride. Read More:
Client Testimonials: See what others say about Legacy Farms and Ranches of North Carolina!
Frank and Gardner strive to give the highest level of customer service to their clients. Read below to see just a few of the testimonials they have received over the years. Serving Central North Carolina, they have over 50 years combined experience and are top producers with millions of dollars in annual sales.
Frank and Gardner specialize in more than just land sales. They are residential-farm-ranch and estate property professionals. Many of their homes and properties have lakes, ponds, waterfront views and horse amenities, while others are timber and land investment tracts. Read more:
Triangle Horse Properties for Sale
You’ve made the decision to buy a horse farm in Central North Carolina. You couldn’t have picked a better location. Central North Carolina is a beautiful area with great schools, health care, cultural centers, and recreational opportunities including sports, parks, and entertainment. This area’s ideal weather offers year-around riding and you are in short driving distance to the best our state has to offer in veterinary care, show facilities, equestrian trails, and educational opportunities. Keep reading to find out more on Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale and Surrounding Areas.
Industrial Hemp Production in NC | Legacy Farms and Ranches of NC
Will this affect open land in North Carolina? Read more and look for more information coming soon on hemp stores, hemp farms, hemp jobs, hemp oil, seeds, permits and NC hemp processing.
What to do with the Family Farm?
Many of us are faced with decisions about “What to do with the Family Farm.” Perhaps a death in the family or an inheritance has led to ponder this question. Most of us who grew up in North Carolina have witnessed many changes in our rural climate over the years including our population growth a decline in certain crops harvested, increases in recreational farms, and the list goes on and on. One thing is for certain, the emotions and the decisions about what to do with the Family Farm can take their toll on families. READ MORE:
Farm, Ranch, and Land Management Services NC
Managing a property to bring on the market for sale can be a daunting task. Our team and contractors can help you with bush-hogging, spraying of fields, fence lines and pastures, general landscaping services and more. We also have an extensive referral list of contractors we work with for barn and fence repairs, pond and dam work, and generally any type of farm management services you might need help with. Read more:
Land and Timberland Investments continue to provide long-term substantial returns for many investors.
Inquire about many properties we have access to that aren’t on our website. Recreational Retreats? Call on ways Legacy Farms and Ranches consultants can help you develop your NC real estate into the recreational retreat of your dreams.
Legacy offers Top Marketing, HDTV Style Videos, Photography and more for your NC Real Estate listings!
Frank Gombatz & Gardner Reynolds are licensed brokers with Fonville Morisey Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. NC land for sale,NC farms for sale,NC ranches for sale,NC realtors Frank Gombatz and Gardner Reynolds,Legacy Farms realtors,Wake County real estate,Orange county real estate, Triangle Area Horse Properties For Sale can be found on our website.