The Benton Grove Preserve and surrounding acreage includes privately-owned working farm, recreational, and timber investment tracts located in Louisburg, North Carolina in Franklin County. Don’t miss out on this incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy this beautifully managed Franklin County land for sale– acreage only 35-40 minutes from Raleigh in Franklin County. If you are looking for Franklin County property for sale, look no further.
Benton Grove Preserve
• 315 +/- Acre plantation with 344 +/- additional adjacent acres • Significant road and Tar River frontage
• Private ponds • Miles of roads • Condo-style deer stands • Fenced and gated entries and borders
Turn key hunting preserve layout • Deer, turkey, quail, and other game • Rights to timber harvest on property
• Open fields perfect for horses • Equestrian facilities right next door and just down the street with riding ring •
“The River” Golf course 3.2 miles away • Only 35-40 minutes from Raleigh • Home and cabin sites available for owners
• Bunk house and temporary lodging • Permitted 3 to 4-acre duck impoundment • Duck hunting on Tar River
• Tractors, mowers, and food plot management equipment on site • Game cleaning station • Sheds for 4-wheelers and more
Call Gardner Reynolds at 919-844-9492 for more information and a personal showing. Price is $6,000 per acre.