The Benton Grover Preserve and surrounding acreage is privately owned working farm, recreational, and timber investment tracts located in Louisburg, North Carolina in Franklin County. Don’t miss out on this incredible, once in a lifetime opportunity to buy all or some parcels of this beautifully managed Franklin County farms for sale- acreage only 35-40 minutes from Raleigh in Franklin County. If you are looking for Franklin County or Tar River property for sale, look no further.
Benton Grove Preserve
• 315 +/- Acre plantation with 344 +/- additional adjacent acres • Significant road and Tar River frontage
• Private ponds • Miles of roads • Condo-style deer stands • Fenced and gated entries and borders
Turn key hunting preserve layout • Deer, turkey, quail, and other game • Rights to timber harvest on property
• Open fields perfect for horses • Equestrian facility right next door with riding ring • “The River” Golf course 3.2 miles away
• Only 35-40 minutes from Raleigh • Home and cabin sites available for owners • Bunk house and temporary lodging
• Permitted 3-4 acre duck impoundment • Duck hunting on Tar River • Tractors, mowers, and food plot
management equipment on site • Game cleaning station • Sheds for 4-wheelers and more
All Franklin County Farm tracts are For Sale by Owner, but brokers-buyers agents welcome with generous commission. Visit Legacy Farms and Ranches for more information at www.legacyfarmsandranchesnc.com or call 919-844-9492.